RSS Facebook Google+ Twitter YouTube

Shichemt-Alen.com as a Download Website down? Why?


More than 106.000 results on Google, more than 1200 visitors per day, more than 36500 visitors per month...I annonce THE END(Maybe I will get an other domain name for it) of "Shichemt Alen - Free Full Download From Rapidshare, Megaupload...".

Yup it's was a successful website but Films Production Companies, Apple, Microsoft and even Google are locking up the case. First hosting it was 000webhost and I use it about 7 months and all data/database were lost, then from July 2010 to January 2011 I hosted in Kangoulya Hosting company (Thank you again kangoulya!) it was a very nice season, where the website went to a nice level but in the last month, Kangoulya's owner were wanted by the Government according to his message because he's one of the activist of the Tunisian Revolution.
Then I migrate to The Ultra Computer Hosting about 6 months and It was also a successful season, I went to the top with that website and that Hosting company (Thanks again!). Then in June 2011, I migrate to Santrex for 3 days and they suspend my hosting account and I paid them 8$ for 3 months and they didn't give my money back! (SCAMMY AND A BAD COMPANY), Then July 2011 I migarte to Papy Host but it didn't take so longer (2 weeks) and the website was down completely AS A DOWNLOAD WEBSITE.
Now I re-launch the website as a Blog for tips and cool stuff and make it my personal blog until I get another domain name and a good hosting company for my Download website.



Regards,
Shichemt Alen
CEO Of Shichemt-Alen.com

0 Comments |:

Post a Comment